Learnship is a leading provider of online language learning solutions. We help enterprises succeed in global markets by breaking down cross-cultural communication barriers. Founded in 2008, the company has grown from a start-up to a global language-learning solution provider with more than 30 nationalities, working from 14 countries across three continents. 400 Learnshippers globally have decied to join us already, and we hope that with your passion for language, technology, and lifelong learning, you too will join our fast-growing team. We are looking for a Business Development Representative remote within Mexico at the earliest possible starting date.
Take a look at the job description below and feel free to connect with your recruiter for any questions. We can't wait to meet you!
What you can expect to do here:
- Achieve assigned sales targets
- Prospecting and developing new client relationships within a defined geography or market
- Consulting with clients on business issues and solution design
- Developing innovating proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Making actionable and insightful recommendations for new products, extensions, or enhancements
- Reporting accurate monthly and Quarterly forecasts to Manager
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years of experience selling into large organizations. Experience in EdTech, e-Learning, B2B, Saas enterprises it is a big plus.
- Passion to cultivate new business relationships
- Confidence, Grit, Empathy, Polite Persistence, Curiosity, Coachability
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
Wait, you don’t tick all the boxes? No problem, we still encourage you to apply. Everybody has a talent.
Here’s what’s on the table:
- Health Insurance, Food Coupons, extra Christmas food coupon, Saving Fund, 15 days of annual leave + 4 half day global holidays e.g., 4th of July, Chinese Moon Festival, Indian Diwali
- Work equipment plus phone allowance
- Working in an innovative & future orientated product
- We have it all: WFH, a modern office with a terrace, or a hybrid – you decide
If you are up for a challenge and would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please submit your resume and salary expectations.
We look forward to your application!
Learnship is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.