Are you an online training enthusiast?
Are you passionate about working in a dynamic and fast paced team, using your language and intercultural skills and training expertise to help trainees thrive in an intercultural environment?
Then let’s get in touch!
We are currently looking for a
Intercultural Training Coordinator (m/f/d)
This is a full-time position, located in India with possibility to work remotely.
We’re a technology company laser-focused on improving the way people learn the language and behavioral skills they need to thrive in intercultural working environments. Our solutions help enterprises shatter cultural barriers to unleash the full potential of their global teams.
- You will work in a highly diverse team with flat hierarchies: We are 360 employees from more than 30 different nationalities, working from 14 different countries in 3 continents.
- Our love for languages, cultures and new technologies unites us.
- You will have the chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company.
- You will be able to use your intercultural and language skills daily, while working with our innovative, future-oriented product.
- Provide ongoing support to a dynamic pool of intercultural trainers through their lifecycle at Learnship (administration, onboarding, ongoing support)
- Lead teacher-training sessions on topics such as: using Learnship’s virtual classroom, use of the trainer platform & the content library and assist the Academy Team Head in the scoping process of tailored training needs
- Coordinate and support an internationally based trainer pool delivering courses to a global customer base
- Booking training courses and selecting suitable trainer for each training course
- Cooperating with different internal departments and advising them to ensure a successful delivery of the courses
We are looking for an open-minded, communicative and solution-oriented team member with excellent communication skills and appreciation for structure as well as creativity
Our ideal candidate:
- You are fluent in English, any other language skills are a plus
- You possess a degree in Teaching, Intercultural Training or Business Administration
- You are familiar with intercultural training and have experience with corporate training
- You are comfortable with technology and MS Office
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
- You have excellent communication skills, a structured working style and are highly organized
- You are energetic, highly motivated and like working in a multicultural team
Learnship offers you:
- A friendly working atmosphere with room for your own development
- The chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company
- The possibility to use your intercultural and language skills on a daily basis
- Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
- An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
- Mobile working anytime
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please submit your CV and cover letter including your earliest possible start date in English.
We look forward to your application!