This is what you will tell people at parties 👋
“I am part part of our truly global, diverse and motivated team dedicated to help enterprises to unleash the disruptive power of diversity and doing business globally by attacking the language and cultural obstacles that stop their distributed teams succeeding. As a Strategic Account Executive, I play a crucial role in contributing to Learnship’s success story and accompany countless corporate customers and individuals driving their business and personal growth.“
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Do you have a solid track record in sales and a passion for hunting for global clients? Then read on… We as Learnship are looking for a Strategic Account Executive with subject matter expertise in consultative selling to large B2B clients and would be happy to have you on board.
You built your pipeline and create relationships with new clients to develop synergy between their needs and effective business solutions. You will be responsible for creating strategies and implementing plans to fill up your revenue objectives with innovative and evolving language training solutions.
This position is open for all our locations across EMEA
This is us:
We’re a technology company laser-focused on improving the way people learn the language and behavioral skills they need to thrive in intercultural working environments. Our solutions help enterprises shatter cultural barriers to unleash the full potential of their global teams.
· You will work in a highly diverse team with flat hierarchies: We are 360 employees from more than 30 different nationalities, working from 14 different countries in 3 continents.
· Our love for languages and new technologies unites us.
· You will have the chance to actively contribute to our successfully and rapidly growing, international company.
· You will be able to use your language skills on a daily basis, while working with our innovative, future-oriented product.
This is you:
· You are an excellent and precise communicator on all channels and across the company
· You want to develop your skills in addressing C-level executives as well as coordinating operations managers and sales reps.
· Your focus is on getting results for the client. You are a proactive thinker
· You can rely on your research skills and hunting mentality to prepare your approach.
· “Do it and finish it”, describes your way of working.
Client expertise/ strategic perspective
· You are always improving your knowledge about the clients and its customers to identify best opportunities for growth and service.
· Understanding the account’s strategy, market position, budget, and goals, to develop smart offers that add value to the clients is your goal.
· You want to learn how to build a winning pipeline
· You are a “people catcher” and able to communicate and connect on all levels
· You have a winning personality for the clients and our team
Negotiation skills/ Value-based selling
· Your negotiation skills have the goal to build value for the clients and us as a company.
· You are a true believer of value selling.
· You have a keen sense of timing, killer presentation skills, and the confidence to hold ground and push back when necessary.
· A Motivated team player who is thriven to foster Learnship’s mission to improve global communication amongst large enterprise organizations
· An Open-minded pioneer who does not hesitate to think outside the box
· You have preferably 2+ years of experience in business-to-business sales
· You have a hunting track record with pipeline building
· You can interact confidently with C-level executives, preferably in Saas/solution sales
· You have big interest to develop in EdTech and SaaS
· English (at least C1) is a must and other European languages are a plus
· Experience in working with SalesForce, MS Office and Linkedin is a plus
· A strong passion for languages and culture is necessary
· Success in working with large transactions and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive environment.
What we offer you:
· The chance to further develop in our successfully and rapidly growing company while contributing your own ideas and ambition
· A friendly, multicultural working atmosphere with plenty of room for development
· The chance to collaborate with our diverse, multicultural teams all over the globe
· The ability to work with our innovative, future-oriented product in the EdTech sector
· Flex and mobile work
Learnship is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.